|Home > About Tvia|
Tvia was originally incorporated in California as Intergraphics Systems, Inc. in 1993. In 1997, the company changed its name to IGS Technologies. In 2000, we changed its name to Tvia, Inc. and became a publicly traded company in NASDAQ. The Company has subsidiary offices in China that support the Company’s research and development activities, product testing, sales, and technical support activities. In July 2010, Tvia completed reorganization, with a new board of directors and a new management. Tvia continues to supply to and support world-wide customers of its existing chips, and to develop new products and services.
Tvia has the following solutions and products:
1. Set Top Box / Console Game Converter(YPbPr to VGA Solutions)
2. Arcade Game Converter (RGBS to VGA Solutions)
3. TV Box Converter(TV Box Solutions)
4. Security Monitors(656 Digital Signals to VGA Solutions、AV to VGA Solutions)
5. Hotel Monitor(All(AV/SV/VGA/YPbPr/HDMI) to HDMI Solutions)
6. Signal Converters(AV to HDMI Solutions, HDMI/YPbPr/VGA to AV Solutions, SCART to HDMI Solutions, VGA to HDMI Solutions, VGA to YPbPr Solutions, YPbPr to HDMI Solutions, HDMI to VGA Solutions, HDMI to YPbPr Solutions)
7. Medical lmaging Monitor(DSP to VGA Solutions)
8. SDI Products(HDMI to SDI Solutions, SDI to HDMI Solutions, SDI to VGA Solutions).
Copyright © 2012-2016 Tvia,Inc. All Right Reserved.