|首页 > 芯 片|
Multimedia Display Processor for Digital
Broadband Set Top Boxes, Internet Appliances and Digital Televisions
The CyberPro™ 5202 is a member of the CyberPro™ family of products that are the most advanced and highly integrated Multimedia Display Processors providing all of the key features needed to design the next generation of digital broadband set top boxes, internet appliances and digital televisions.
The CyberPro 5202 offers a unique solution to support and process three broadband video streams. It has a built in programmable video scaler that will allow any video source to stream through and be displayed up to full screen. In addition, all video streams are alpha blended with other graphics or video streams for a seamless interactive experience.
The CyberPro 5202 integrates a graphics engine, which is essential for all interactive appliances that require exceptional graphics performance to handle system menuing, EPG (Electronic Programming Guide), or any other graphics intense application such as the Internet. With an integrated CP encoder and the highest quality video DACs, all video/graphics streams are displayed through its flexible CP outputs.
Various standard formats such as NTSC/PAL composite video, SVideo, YPrPb component video or SCART RGB are supported. The CyberPro 5202 also provides a 24bit RGB port to support other digital interfaces such as PanelLink™.
The CyberPro 5202’s FlexiBUS architecture can be programmed to interface gluelessly to the Intel PXA250/PXA210. Other CPUs like MIPS or x86 are supported through the PCI interface. This is a most flexible architecture for an OEM to select the right CPU in order to meet system and technical requirements.
Multimedia Display Processor for Digital
OEMs can easily design a very low cost solution, while minimizing their software development time by leveraging on CyberPro 5202’s level of integration and a suite of proven RTOS / software support (WindowCE™, Window XP or Linux). All CyberPro™ products have sample code and drivers.
CyberPro 5202 Features
FlexiBux Direct RISC/x86 Embedded CPU interface
- Direct glueless interface Intel PXA250/ PXA210
- Direct PCI interface to MIPS and x86 CPUs
Video Port Versatile Video Processor
- Three video Ports
- Two independently scalable video overlay windows
- Direct interface to DVD, MPEG2, MPEG1 and video decoder through the video ports
- Programmable 11tap horizontal and 3tap vertical interpolation
- Video scaler for capture and display
- VIP (Video Input Port) standard for all decoders
CP Direct NTSC/PAL/SCART CP Encoder with High Quality Flicker Control
- Enhanced on-chip CP encoder with flicker free hardware
- Six 10bit video DACs with double sampling clock for CP display
- Triple 8bit RAMDACs for high quality RGB output
- 24bit digital RGB output for PanelLink type applications
- Worldwide TV formats
- Enhanced 21tap separate Y, U, V programmable anti aliasing filters
- Multiple composite video outputs
- SVideo (YC) outputs
- Component video YPrPb outputs
- Multiple or simultaneous CP outputs
Direct Video to CP
- Direct pass through of /live video to CP by locking of
- Vsync, Hsync and clock from any external DVD/MPEG decoders
- No frame buffer memory or flicker reduction hardware required in this mode
- Video in YUV format stored and displayed on CP without any conversion to RGB
Flexible Hardware Alpha Blending
- 1/2/4bpp indexed 8bit fully programmable multitype multisource including video on video and video on text/graphics, or vice versa, for advanced
interactive CP applications
64bit 2D Graphic Accelerator
- 64bit 2D GUI engine, dual clock
- SDRAM support up to 8MB
- Seamless graphics pop up window support for interactive CP applications
- Alpha Blt
Integrated Audio Processing
- MIDI, FM, 32channel wave table synthesis
- AC97 support with full duplex, PCM input , I2S Input/output
- SPDIF output
MacroVision™ 7.1 Support
- OnChip digital CP encoder supports MacroVision 7.1
Tvia CyberProTM family Drivers and Sample Codes available
- Microsoft® Windows® CE
- Microsoft® Windows® embedded XP
Package and Technology
- 280Pin BGA Package
- 0.18um technology
Copyright © 2012-2016 Tvia,Inc. All Right Reserved.